Labels

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

HELLO!!!!

Hello,

It’s me, David Muth! This is my third blog. By the way, don’t plan to ask about the previous two. I don’t know how to delete them, so no updates and it will be deleted by Blogger soon, I hope. I planned to share with all of you about my hobbies, but it gets too complicated. I think that you might not like it for being too complicated and many questions might be raised, this is what I mean by complicated.

Now, I’ll share only my favorite movies and games. You’re going to enjoy them very very much. Believe me, you will. If you don’t, complain to the director and creator. ;) Anyway, this is my “entertaining” side and my taste in movies and games. If you think that your tastes are like mine, stick to this blog because there are going to be many awesome movies and games that you will enjoy greatly. Stay tune for the first game and/or movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment