Labels

Monday, May 30, 2011

[Animation] Tinker Bell and The Lost Treasure


Tinker Bell and The Lost Treasure was created in the year 2009 by DisneyToon Studios. It is the sequel to the 2008 animation, Tinker Bell. This story revolve around a tinker fairy name Tinker Bell as she embark on a great adventure to recover a lost treasure that will grant three wish. However, two of the wish was used up by the pirates, whose ship was sunk but never sank. She wants to use the last wish to repair the moonstone; she broke, into its original form. Will she find the lost treasure and repair the moonstone? You will find out with the link at the end of the post.



The most important thing about this animation is its moral. This story tells about a wonderful friendship between Tinker Bell and Terrence (not Mr. Terrence, but Terrence the pixie dust keeper). They have a fight, but they both learn about what is wrong and get back to be best friend again. For me, it taught me to value my friend and love them more. I really hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


Download:
http://jumbofiles.com/7u2x7ph6l4va

2 comments:

  1. This article is just about a cartoon but you point it out with the moral of the story, the value of friendship. By just read your introduction of the story, I feel interested to watch it. However, how many people can do as Tinker Bell and Terrence that learn from their mistake and accept the valuable of the friendship. Anyway, I feel appreciate for your work, and the purpose that you have. I waiting for the next movies or game that you will post as this blog is about your favorite movies and games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your appreciation, Sear! I just love the the moral of each movies and games. In my family, we are like movie critics. We often challenge each other that if we know the moral of the story that we just watch. I don't like to say that, "I don't know." - which make me feel lame and uneducated. So I try my best to get what the movies is trying to educated me. I found the moral to be very helpful, even most of the moral is what I've already learnt but it helps me review all of them over and over again. I want to watch more movies and play more games that I like and interested in as my hobby, because it help me a lot.

    I would love to post more games and movies that I like. And I hope that, at least, you find the moral of the story as helpful as I feel they are.

    ReplyDelete