Labels

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Game] Final Fantasy XII (PS2)


                Whatever that follow ten should be eleven. However, unfortunately for me, I have to play Final Fantasy XII after finished Final Fantasy X. Final Fantasy XI is an online pay-to-play game. Since I can only use cash, I can’t play that game. Anyway, let’s just skip one title and go to the next one, FINAL FANTASY XII!!!
               
Final Fantasy XII is another production of Square Enix co., Ltd. It was created in 2004. The genre is pretty much the same as the last one – fantasy, adventure, and action-rpg.
               
Final Fantasy XII talk a thief name Vaan whose dream is to be a sky pirate. On his way to realize this dream, he got trapped in a struggle to liberate the whole world of Ivalice from the evil empire, Archadia. Will he succeed this mission and be able to realize his dream? Find out on FINAL FANTASY XII!
               
To me, Final Fantasy XII is another engaging and amazing game with a interest me to no end. I really love the mind blowing graphic in this game. So far, this is the best game that I have ever played.

Battle of FFXII:

     Characters:

Vann:

Penelo:

Balthier:

Fran:

Basch:

Ashe:


No comments:

Post a Comment